Thursday 5 April 2012

City living at it's best

Many say that city living is great but does not offer the peace and quiet needed to rejuvenate from the stress of the fast paced life that comes with it. I beg to differ. Coming from another country, a place where large cities don't exist, I naturally have been thrilled by the idea of now having everything at my fingertips. I also know what it feels like to live in a place of peace and tranquility on a day to day basis. So I understand what it means to get away from it all and relax. Well today we spent the afternoon in the park. It was warm, sunny and just absolutely enjoyable. There were families having pick nicks, children running around playing, groups walking, football being played and speakers at the corner telling their life stories. all in all it was relaxing and fun. We came home refreshed and are ready to start the week with a bang.

What's the point of my story? I just want to say thank you to London. We live in a great city which does have everything we need to enjoy a happy life. 

If you ever feel stressed or run down mentally, I strongly suggest a walk in the park.

Best wishes everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment